Clearwater Public Library System's hours and services are temporarily limited.
Library hours and locations are here.
- Patrons are expected to follow the CDC’s social distancing guidelines of staying six feet apart from others who are not in their party.
- Patrons may use public internet computers for up to two hours per day.
- Activities in children’s play areas are limited.
- In-person programming may resume sometime in the fall, but capacities will be limited in order to observe social distancing. Virtual programming is offered via the library's website.
- Materials donations (books, audiobooks, CDs, DVDs in good condition) are accepted during open hours.
- Curbside service is offered at the Beach, Main, and North Greenwood library locations during open hours.