The Clearwater Public Library System maintains meeting and study room facilities to further the library's mission by facilitating the exchange of diverse information and ideas. The primary purpose of meeting and study rooms rooms is for library activities, including programs presented by library staff, the city of Clearwater, the Friends of the Library, the Library Foundation and other organizations affiliated with or commissioned by the library or city. When not in use by the library or one of its partners, designated library meeting and study rooms are available to individuals, community groups, government groups, and registered non-profit organizations. If you have any questions, please call the library at (727) 562-4970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No group or individual may reserve a meeting room more frequently than once a month per facility or a study room for more than two hours per facility, per day.
- Patrons may make meeting room reservations from four days (96 hours) to three months (90 days) in advance and study room reservations immediately to seven days in advance.
- Commercial and/or for-profit persons, groups, corporations, or other legal entities may not reserve meeting spaces.
- Per the library system’s Code of Conduct, consumption of food is allowed only in designated areas. Groups wishing to serve food in a meeting space must get permission at the time of reservation. Covered beverages are permitted, except in Studios.
- Groups/individuals will be financially responsible for any loss of or damage to the furniture, fixtures, equipment and/or accessories used.
- Meeting and study rooms may be used during the library’s open hours only and use must be completed at least one half-hour (30 minutes) before the library closes.
- Access to the reserved room prior to the reservation day/time and any other special requests must be arranged at the time of reservation.
- All patrons utilizing meeting and/or study rooms must abide by the library's Code of Conduct.
- Scheduling is not complete until the receipt of an email or phone call confirmation.
- Unwanted reservations must be cancelled as early as possible. Three cancellations or no-shows within a calendar year will result in the forfeiture of meeting room privileges.
- Read our full policy on Meeting Room use. Read our full policy on Studio use. Read our full policy on Study Room use.
Click one of the buttons below to get started.